Port Dalhousie, Lake Ontario, September 2011

Port Dalhousie, Lake Ontario, September 2011

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Latest project

I was frustrated last year with not having a specific place for a variety of items that I need from time to time.  And, of course, just when I need the binoculars is when I can't find them!  It is amazing how things can get lost on a boat.  Yes storage space is great, but how do I remember were exactly I put something?

This latest project is designed to fit on the wall of the head (outside the head) right next to the nav table.

total cost was $18 for the wood and everything else I needed was around the house.  I chose maple rather than teak to save on cost and provide a contrast to the teak in the cabin.  I think I am going to like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment